Bruce Rock Engineering truck dollies are available in both Tandem and Tri axle configurations.
They are available in 2.4, 2.7 or 3.1m axle spreads to suit your application.
Standard truck dolly features include:
- Sandwich type chassis, fully fabricated from CNC profile cut Domex ultra high tensile plate
- Either fixed or ball race turn tables from K-Hitch, Jost or Holland
- K-Hitch axles and suspension
- Hella LED lights, wired to dangerous goods specification
- Tow height options of 1000mm & 850mm or 1000mm & 750mm
- A-frame with adjustable leg and pogo stick, either weld in or bolt in tow eye
- Bolt on roller guard assembly and mud flaps
- Abrasive blasted to class 2.5 epoxy primed and two pack top coated
- Optional remote high pressure grease lines to ball race
- Optional hydraulic lines to suit end or side tippers
- WABCO EBS braking.
All truck dollies are available with different combinations of equipment such as air-bag suspension, disc brake axles and Alcoa aluminium wheels.
Tare weights from 2.4 – 3.8 tonne.
Please contact us to discuss your specific truck dolly requirements.Download Product Flyer