OUR MANUFACTURING FACILITIES
SPECIALISED TRAILER DESIGN, BUILD AND MAINTENANCE
We have three state-of-the-art engineering facilities in Western Australia.
Our large purpose-built manufacturing workshops in Bruce Rock and Forrestfield are strategically located in the heart of the Wheatbelt and Perth’s transport and logistics hub.
As the only trailer manufacturer in the Pilbara, our Port Hedland workshop supports the highest concentration of haulage road trains in the country.
Every stage of the design and build process is performed on site by our experienced team.
Ongoing support is provided by our comprehensive truck and trailer repair, maintenance and tyre service. Nationwide support is delivered through our network of sales, service and maintenance partners in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Wagga Wagga, Dubbo, Newcastle, and Rockhampton.
Head Office – Bruce Rock
- Engineering fabrication workshops totaling 1500 m2
- The largest blast and paint facilities east of Perth featuring one 8 x 18m enclosed blast booth, two 8 x 18m paint booths and an undercover storage area
- Mechanical and fit out workshops totaling 900m2
- Administration and tyre service centre of 750m2
- Workshop totaling 2700m² plus 350m² of administration offices
- Workshop and offices of 1500m2
Find out more about our industry leading manufacturing process here.