We manufacture Grain Tippers and General Purpose End Tippers.
There are three standard lengths of End Tippers we manufacture:
- 9.1 m – Generally used as a lead trailer behind a 6×4 prime mover or tandem dolly
- 9.9 m – Generally used as a dog trailer behind a 2.7 metre spread tri axle dolly
- 10.0 m – Generally used a as lead trailer behind a 8×4 prime mover or 2.4 metre spread tri axle dolly.
These different length trailers are also available with 2.4 m, 2.7m & 3.1m suspension spreads. Standard body height is 1.9 m with higher options available in 100 mm increments. This allows for cubic capacities of 42-52 cubic metres.
Standard end-tipper features include:
- K-Hitch axles and suspension
- Bolt in king pin and bolt in ball race block
- 2 speed landing legs
- Dual spare tyre carrier
- Hella LED lights, wired to dangerous goods specification
- 50 tonne 4 stage hoist
- Air operated tail gate with rubber seal and safety chains
- Aluminum center discharge door
- Road train hitch plate with air, electrical and hydraulic couplings
- Domex ultra high tensile auto fabricated chassis
- 3 mm high tensile bowl shaped body, fully welded with no sheet overlaps
- Reinforced roll tarp with an adjustable handle
- Bolt on roller guard assembly and mud flaps
- Steps inside and out with shovel and broom rack
- Abrasive blasted to class 2.5 epoxy primed and two pack top coated, including internal body
- WABCO EBS braking.
All grain tipper trailers are available with different combinations of equipment such as air-bag suspension, disc brake axles and Alcoa aluminium wheels.
Tare weights from 6.1 – 7.2 tonne.
General Purpose End Tippers
General Purpose End Tippers have the same length options and features as grain tippers. Their features include:
- Standard body heights of 1.2m and 1.5m depending on capacity requirements
- Body fabricated using either 3.2mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm or 6.0mm Hardox 450 impact and wear resistant plate
- Internal or external mount 50 tonne hoist
- Concertina (front to back) or roll tarp
- Optional grain extensions (hungry boards).
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.Download Product Flyer